Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these Prize Draw Terms and
2. The prize draw is being run by Circl Gaming Ltd (CGL).
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who are registered to teams playing in either of the following leagues: Manchester Amateur Sunday Football League & The Manchester League. CGL staff members, affiliates or anyone connected with the company are excluded from the draw.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to
claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per team is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. To enter the prize draw simply complete and submit the CGL GrassRoots Typeform:
8. The prize draw will be made from all successfully completed CGL GrassRoots
Typeform entries. All questions need to be answered in order to be a valid
9. All entrants must have submitted the completed CGL GrassRoots Typeform by
midday 22nd April 2022 . Entries received after that time and date will not be included in the April draw.
10. CGL will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or
11. The winner will be drawn at random from all completed entries.
12. The prize will be 1 goalkeeper kit + 14 outfield kits.
13. Each individual kit will be offered in the following sizes: S, M, L and XL
14. The winning team will be able to specify the colour of the kit from a provided list.
15. CGL’s official logo will be placed on the right hand side of the football shirt (chest
height) and the winning team's logo will be placed inline on the left hand side.
16. Winners will be contacted by a representative of Circl Gaming Ltd who will arrange the choice of colour, sizes and delivery details.
17. CGL’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or
endorsement of such brands.
18. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be
19. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
20. The decision of CGL regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
21. The winner will be notified via the email provided in the CGL GrassRoots Typeform
22. CGL will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
23. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and CGL reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
24. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. Alternative collection or delivery
arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
25. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by CGL for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those
purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
26. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us after
April 22nd 2022.
27. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw
participants if requested via CGL.
28. The winner also agrees to take part in team photos that will be shared for marketing purposes, across social media platforms, platforms will include: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. CGL will also have the rights to share photos of the winning team to their website if desired.
29. An announcement of the winners team name and location of club will be made via
CGL social media platforms: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
30. All personal information shall be used in accordance with CGLs Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
31. CGL does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment
suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being
selected for a prize, save that CGL does not exclude its liability for death or personal
injury as a result of its own negligence.
32. CGL will not replace/refund damaged shirts, this is the case for all 15 items of kit that the winning team will receive. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
33. CGL will not refund or replace kit’s that do not fit, CGL will be in contact with the
winners to ask what sizing they require, after this response CGL will not be
responsible for mistakes in sizing.
34. CGL reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
35. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.